The Education Digital Marketing Awards recognizes the best educational websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media. As an education marketing professional, The Education Digital Marketing Awards gives you the opportunity to test your programs and content against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovative content. Early bird entry rate of only $40 for entries received by August 11, 2022. Entries must be submitted no later than September 1, 2022 for the regular rate of $50. Late entry deadline is September 23, 2022 for the extended rate of $60. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106. There are 36 categories and 14 groups that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions entering online. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists, therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration. Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness. All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our web site on November 1, 2022.
- All qualified entries must relate to education marketing and comply with the competition’s requirements. Entries must have been run or produced in 2021 or 2022.
- There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
- Please follow the online registration. Entries can be paid at checkout or select the invoice option.
- SUBMITTING ONLINE ENTRIES: Please completely fill out the online registration form. Online entries may be paid through PayPal (using any kind of credit card) or you may request an invoice.
- MAILING ENTRIES: If your entry can not be submitted with an online upload or link, you can put files on a flash drive. Please fill out your online entry and print out the confirmation to match with your flash drive. You will complete registration and payment online before shipping flash drive. PACKAGE: Please place all your entries and payment in one shipping package. Address Entry Package To: Education Digital Marketing Awards, 4651 Woodstock Rd., Suite 208, PMB210, Roswell, GA 30075.
- Entries cannot be returned and become the property of Education Digital Marketing Awards.
Each entry submitted in the Education Digital Marketing Awards will be evaluated against other entries in the same group and category by a national panel of marketing, advertising, and education professionals. Judging is based on overall creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovative content.
Gold, Silver, Bronze and Merit awards will be given. Duplicate awards may be ordered for a fee following receipt of award. Copies of the certificates will be sent to BOTH the winning institution and the advertising agency. In addition, statues may be ordered from our website.
Winners in the Education Digital Marketing Awards will be posted on our website on November 1, 2022. For Questions Call 770-457-6106.
Entries for categories do not require physical submission. Judging entries will be done online, using the digital content provided via URL, PDF, JPEG, etc. Please use files compatible with PC’s.
- 01 Institutional Website (.edu, .ca or .org)
- 02 Institutional Website-Update/Refresh
- 03 Admissions Website or Microsite
COVID RESPONSE: Any materials created in relation to COVID-19 response.
- 04 Covid Response: Any materials created in relation to COVID-19 response.
- 05 Covid Response Campaign: A combination of any COVID-19 response materials
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT: (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.)
- 06 Facebook
- 07 Instagram
- 08 Tik Tok
- 09 Other Social Media Content: (Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.)
- 10 Social Media Content – Single: Creative executed across multiple social media platforms
- 11 Social Media Content – Campaign: Multiple creative pieces executed across multiple social media platforms
VIRTUAL REALITY and APPS: Apps must advertise the institution or service offered by the institution. Apps and Virtual Reality entries will be judged using a digital (video) summary of 3 minutes or less, which must be digitally uploaded by the entrant (not via URL). This summary should describe and demonstrate the design and functionality of the entry as well as the most important user benefits and attributes of the entry. Judges will not be given access to the app itself or headsets for virtual judging.
- 12 Mobile App: Interactive mobile apps for tablets, smartphones and wearable devices.
- 13 Virtual Reality: Virtual Reality: The computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment.
- 14 Annual or Community Report
- 15 Athletic Promotion
- 16 Development Website
- 17 Alumni Website
ADVERTISING & PROMOTION: Single or multiple (campaign) emails.
- 18 Web Banner Ad or Website Takeover
- 19 Email: Single or multiple (campaign) emails or email blasts.
BLOGS & DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS: Eligible blog content must support a brand or advertisement to promote institution or service
- 20 Blogs
- 21 Digital Publication–Single: Online publication in support of a brand, such as annual reports, magazines, newsletters or books.
- 22 Digital Publication–Campaign: More than one piece must be submitted of work that qualifies.
BRANDED CONTENT & ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Branded Content & Entertainment for Online/Interactive: Original content that may or may not directly promote the brand or institution, but is created on behalf of the brand.
- 24 QR Code Content
- 25 Employee or Staff Recruitment
- 26 Diversity Campaign: Any materials created for diversity and equality campaigns.
- 27 Microsite: Web page or series of pages that are a part of a larger website intended to feature specialized information.
- 28 Institutional Directory
- 29 Digital Advertising: Any online advertisement
- 30 Streaming/On Demand Content
- 31 Digital Special Video: Over 2 minutes.
- 32 Digital Special Video: Under 2 minutes.
- 33 Digital Video Ad
- 34 Online Display Ad
- 35 Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 36 Total Digital Marketing Program: Interactive media involving two or more digital channels. Multi-Media Campaigns must use at least two mediums.