The Education Digital Marketing Awards recognizes the best educational websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media.
As an education marketing professional, The Education Digital Marketing Awards gives you the opportunity to test your programs and content against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovative content.
Early bird entry rate of only $40 for entries received by August 11, 2022. Entries must be submitted no later than September 1, 2022 for the regular rate of $50. Late entry deadline is September 23, 2022. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106.
There are 36 categories and 14 groups that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions entering online. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists, therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration.
Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness.
All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our web site on November 1, 2022.
- 01 Institutional Website
- 02 Institutional Website – Update/Refresh
- 03 Admissions Website or Microsite
- 04 Covid Response
- 05 Covid Response Campaign
- 06 Social Media Content – Single
- 07 Social Media Content – Campaign
- 08 Institution App
- 09 Virtual Reality
- 10 Annual or Community Report
- 11 Athletic Promotion
- 12 Development Website
- 13 Alumni Marketing Promotions
- 14 Web Banner Ad or Website Takeover
- 15 Email Single
- 16 Email Campaign
- 17 Blog
- 18 Digital Publication – Single
- 19 Digital Publication – Campaign
- 20 Branded Content & Entertainment for Online/Interactive
- 21 QR Code Content
- 22 Employee or Staff Recruitment
- 23 Diversity Campaign
- 24 Microsite
- 25 Institutional Directory
- 26 Electronic Digital Advertising
- 27 Streaming or On Demand Content
- 28 Digital Video: Over 2 minutes.
- 29 Digital Video: Under 2 minutes.
- 30 Digital Video Ad
- 31 Online Pop Up Display Ad
- 32 Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 33 Total Digital Marketing Program
4 Year Institutions
- 4 Year – Enrollment under 2,000
- 4 Year – Enrollment 2,000-4,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment 5,000-9,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment 10,000-19,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment over 20,000
2 Year Institution
- 2 Year – Enrollment under 2,500
- 2 Year – Enrollment 2,500-7,500
- 2 Year – Enrollment 7,500-15,000
- 2 Year – Enrollment over 15,000
- Graduate or Professional School
- Continuing Education
- Secondary & Private Schools (K-12)
- Multi-State / National Institution
- Other Educations Institutions”