Higher Education Marketing Report, the most widely read publication for educational marketers, invites you to enter the Education Digital Marketing Awards.
The EDU Digital Marketing Awards recognizes the best educational websites, digital content, electronic communications, mobile media and social media.
As an education marketing professional, the EDU Digital Marketing Awards gives you the opportunity to test your programs and content against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution, message impact, technology application and innovation content.
New–Early bird entry rate of only $30 for entries received by September 16, 2016. Entries must be submitted no later than October 7, 2016 for the regular rate of $40. Late entry deadline is November 4, 2016. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106.
There are 30 categories and 14 groups that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions entering online, faxing entry or packaging your materials properly to ship in your entry. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists. Therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration.
Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness.
All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our web site on December 15, 2016. Our web site address is: www.
- 01. Institutional Website (.edu, .ca, .org)
- 02. Institutional Intranet Site
- 03. Admissions Website or Microsite
- 04. Social Media Content (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- 05. New Media Content
- 06. Mobile Media Content
- 07. Social Media Hub
- 08. Online Course Content / Class Schedule”
- 09. Annual or Community Report
- 10. Athletic Website
- 11. Student Portal
- 12. Faculty Portal
- 13. Development Website
- 14. Alumni Website
- 15. Blogsites
- — 15a. Student Blog Site
- — 15b. Faculty Blog Site
- — 15c. Alumni Blog Site
- — 15d. Other Blog Site
- 16. QR Code Content
- 17. Employee or Staff Recruitment
- 18. Microsite
- 19. Online Publications (Magazine, Newsletter, etc)
- 20. Digital Video (Long Form or Short Form / YouTube)
- 21. Institutional Directory” “22. Electronic Advertising
- 23. Rich Media
- 24. Streaming / On Demand Content
- 25. online Display Ad
- 26. Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 27. Total Digital Marketing Program (Interactive Media – Two or More Electronic Channels)
4 Year Institutions
- 4 Year – Enrollment under 2,000
- 4 Year – Enrollment 2,000-4,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment 5,000-9,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment 10,000-19,999
- 4 Year – Enrollment over 20,000
2 Year Institution
- 2 Year – Enrollment under 2,500
- 2 Year – Enrollment 2,500-7,500
- 2 Year – Enrollment 7,500-15,000
- 2 Year – Enrollment over 15,000
- Graduate or Professional School
- Continuing Education
- Secondary & Private Schools (K-12)
- Multi-State / National Institution
- Other Educations Institutions”